Unitek Y-3026 Clone Station/Copy Disk 2.5/3.5
Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking station supports offline cloning, lets you duplicate or clone 2 Hard Drives without a computer host easily, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
1. The Unitek USB Docking Station supports all 2.5''/ 3.5'' SATA I/ SATA II / SATA III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 10TB); Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy and quick, aluminum case makes it durable and resistant soiling.
2. Super speed USB 3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1; automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy. Supports UASP and SATA 6Gbps, provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0.
3. Offline Clone Hard Drive duplicator function, the Unitek hard drive dock station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data and file from one to another hard drive.
4. Compatible with windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux, Standalone duplicating / Offline Clone operation with LED indicator offers 1:1 copies of hard disks at a rate of up to 485 MB/s.
5. Warranty: 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support.
How to Clone a Hard Drive:
1. Plug in 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk and Target Disk.
2. Connect power supply then switch on the power.
3. Easily press "Clone" button, then offline clone will start.
Ease of Access:
- Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy to set up and disassemble.
- Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
Clone Docking Station for Hard Drives Specification:
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s.
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- Highly efficient 12V3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
- The hard drive is recommended to format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) when using on Mac.
Delivery & Return policy:
Delivery is done through Aramex, packages with a weight of less than 5 kgs will be charged 6000 LBP. The term of delivery extends to be within one to four business days from the date of order confirmation. Read More