GIGABYTE NVME SSD 256 GB - 512 GB - 1TB
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (1TB-512GB-256GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2500 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 2100 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 256GB- 512 GB - 1TB
- Sequential Read Speed : around 1700 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : around 1500MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Delivery & Return policy:
Delivery is done through Aramex, packages with a weight of less than 5 kgs will be charged 6000 LBP. The term of delivery extends to be within one to four business days from the date of order confirmation. Read More