AMD B550 Gaming Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5, Q-Flash Plus, Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
B550 gaming series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 M.2 Connector
With NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 connector onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring users to experience NVMe mode or SATA mode connectivity with delivering up to 64 Gb/s data transfer speed.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Delivery & Return policy:
Delivery is done through Aramex, packages with a weight of less than 5 kgs will be charged 6000 LBP. The term of delivery extends to be within one to four business days from the date of order confirmation. Read More